Friday, November 22, 2013

What a busy Friday

It's great to be working through my paternity leave, today was no exception as I was able to spend maximum time with the kids and of course with baby Jude.

So what did I do;
  • Amy to school
  • Amy's musical
  • Off to I12 to do a few shopping things and to have lunch at Din Tai Fung (see food blog)
  • Off to Ministry of Education to get Oliver's acceptance letter for School of the Arts (SOTA)
  • Off to Immigration Check Point Authority to register our wee man, Jude, for his birth certificate
  • Off to Cold Storage to buy some things for dinner
  • Cooking and serving dinner with my beautiful daughter (see food blog)
  • Finally writing up the blogs of today accompanied by a cold cider - Nice!
What a day.

A start with some lovely Baby Jude shots this morning. Asleep in his Moses Basket - thanks Jo again. He loves it!


Hands Up!!!

"Look Dad I'm a sky-diver!"

"No I'm not Dad I'm the letter X!"

"Hammer time..."


I tell you who has taken to this baby in the family situation so so so well...
Here's a clue.

Ollie has been truly AMAZING with Jude - well done matey, love it!!!


Last photos for today on this blog are Amy's school musical - check http://www.islifearecipe.com for all the food ones - there's two posts on there - but this is the final 'just' family for today.

Now there follow a load of photos of similar situations - but I wanted to show you just how wonderful Amy was in the show this morning. She got asked to do two performances not just the one for her class, which really says something.

Look at her face, she was having an absolute ball doing these performances - she LOVED this.

Major proud Dad moments - love you Amy-Boo, what you did today was incredible - you even had Dad with tears in eyes young lady. Truly just wonderful.

I even had the Principal, Teachers and other parents approach me to say the same. You should be so so proud of yourself, believe me Daddy, Mary, Ollie, Glenda and even Baby Jude absolutely were.

Wonderful!

First up Korea.




Look at the face - she is literally loving every minute.
Oozing confidence in front of an audience of 200 or so.



Just beautiful.
So so graceful.





Next up Australia Line-Dancing


Cheeky chats to her mates.


So bloody cute this one - real cute!!!


Again check the face - soaking it all up and loving every minute.



And lastly The Finale

And once again she is loving every single second of performing her little heart out.


I'm not sure but do you think she spotted me in the crowd???




Big finale with ALL the classrooms.
What a finish!!!


Thumbs up indeed gorgeous.
That was absolutely bloody incredible.
You were incredible.

PROUD DAD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment