Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm only one day old, but I got visitors today, woo hoo...

Off we go to take Ollie to meet his brother for the 1st time before his rehearsals.
Glenda came too to meet Jude and what a lovely time we had.

Now get this - have a look at Jude - he is approximately 12 hours old at this time.
Go figure he looks way older I think.

Anyways here we go on the 'Jude gets cuddled' visit to the hospital.

Glenda up 1st after my good morning hugs, and actually a nappy change too as he kind of 'exploded' when he was in my arms - like riding a bike, or the pits at F1 in 9.8 seconds he was changed and ready for more cuddles.


Big brother's turn now.
Ollie mate you are a natural - look at his little face staring up at his big brother.


Had to be in B&W - just gorgeous Ollie-Boo.


Me and my little mate - mwaaahhhh he's sleeping...


"No I'm not Dad - BOO!!!"


Come on how can you not go all gooey over this photo of the brothers - dear me.
He looks like you Ollie!
I love the way both are looking at the camera - ha ha ha!!!


Group shots now.

I think he started yawning about now, and had that look in his eye of "Dad will you stop pointing that black thing at me that has the really bright light, it's getting boring, I'm hungry and I am sleepy - enough already Dad!!!"


"Oh God he didn't listen, he took another one..."
"Sigh"


You are a cutey Baby Jude - OMG.



Final two on the camera - although these took some doing, because of the lady in pink;
- Oooooh saliva,
- Oooooh did he poo?
- Oooooh he's heavy!
- Ooooooh he smells!
- Ooooooh is he going to be sick?
etc etc.


Final two taken on the old camera phone so Ollie can show his mates at rehearsal a pic of him with his new brother - very impressed Ollie he seriously was SO relaxed with you.

I loved to see this.

"Dad if I really squint my eyes like this, I think I look like a little fat buddha."
 Happy Faces - Happy Faces!!!
NICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment