Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dame Margot Fonteyn eat your heart out...

Amy has decided she wants to do ballet.

Off we trot yesterday to buy her outfit, and booked her 1st lessons for 5th December.

She is VERY excited. So excited in fact that she wanted me to be surprised this morning with a fashion show because I won 'Bumblebee' yesterday (sorry private game with the kids - DKHNY, it's like BMW but replaced with yellow cars).

So she did dress up and I have to say she looks amazing in this B&W shot.
Hold on a minute I didn't take any B&W shots.
Hold on a double minute this is in fact Margot Fonteyn.

Where's Amy...?


Here she is!!!

I think she looks 500% better - sorry Margot.


Not quite ready for points with her little toes.
But she gave it a good go anyway.


I think she looks amazing - like a real ballerina already.

Wow Amy...

You'll be a Dame soon enough my darling.



No comments:

Post a Comment