Wednesday, November 20, 2013

And in the blue corner weighing in at 8lb & 13oz is Baby Jude!!!

Yes folks here he is.

And yes EIGHT POUND AND THIRTEEN OUNZES - OUCH!!!

Mary was incredible - some pretty average anaesthetics, but man that girl soldiered on and 13 hours later pushed out this little man.

Stats;
- In and started at 0930
- Born at 2153
- 8lb & 13oz
- 54cm long
- Birthday 19.11.2013
- Baby Jude is his name

Quite incredible - these are like 2 minutes after being born.
One tiny grizzle from the wee man as they cleared his tubes of all the goo.


Then he sort of calms down and is all eyes open and looking around.
Truly amazing for a 10 minute old - look at him.

"Hello Dad, suppose you're going for a beer in a minute?"
"Dad don't worry I know it is tradition, wetting my head and all that!"
"I like it here, nice and warm under this heat lamp!"
"So when do I get to meet my brother and sister, I can't wait!!!"
"Just let me chill for a bit and have a look about, hello world, my name's Jude!!!"


Look at this little man.
Seriously does not look new born I think.
He really amazed me.
He was looking about, even following sounds.


Just adorable shot.
Mary my love, you sure that was you doing the 13 hours labour - you look AMAZING hun!!!
I love this picture.


Yes yes - I had to have a couple of artsy - SO cute.
Look at these two - OMG.
Kiss Kiss to you both.

Love this snap too.


He is adorable!!!


Just so cute!!!


Mwahhhhh!!!


He looks like a little Spring Roll.
Definitely good enough to eat.


Mary said look he's smiling.
No babe he is 15 minutes old, babies don't smile at that age.

Errrr shit, maybe I am wrong - you make your own mind up.
Kind of looks like he is right...

WOW!!!


Goodness me - kiss kiss kiss...
He He!!!


Babe what can I say.
You amazed me today.
Truly amazed me.
Love you!!!


VERY proud Dad that cannot wait to show this wee man off to the world.

Ollie and Amy here is your brother - he CANNOT wait to meet you.


No comments:

Post a Comment