Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Di Stefano's said Hi for literally one hour

Had we have got to Rome - we would have been there the same time as Mario, Di and the boys.
You have seen my blog re that one - say no more!
Shame.

But bless them they flew back to Melbourne via Singapore. We nearly missed them but were able to have an hour or so with them before they flew back. 

What fun as always.

So lovely to see them, our great great friends - we miss massively!

But when we meet up, it is like we have never been apart!

Love em!


Seriously though, how grown up are these guys getting now.
Amazing!


So grown up they're ordering their own cocktails now.
Check it out.
Some fruity thing with flamed meringue on top.
Dear me!


A quick snap of the adults.
Have to say my beer looks bloody boring compared to what the kids are drinking!


Mario, Di and the boys had to leave to the airport.

Ollie wanted Monkey nuts so off to Raffles and The Long Room for a beer and monkey nuts, including monkey nut fight. I think you'll see all my lot have monkey nuts in hand about to throw em at me.

Buggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment