Monday, July 8, 2013

Off Sunday afternoon to the Ewing Ranch, no sorry I meant to Brownie's new place (OMG)

Eat your heart out JR.

This place could have herds of wilderbeast and gazelle galloping across the plains, of what is Brownie's back-garden.

More of that in a minute!

So plan was we meet for a wee BBQ to get Brown, Edmonds and Kennett families all together as we did the last time we were back in the UK some 3 years ago now. So we did it this Sunday afternoon.

Here are some shots of a lovely afternoon.

Don't they look like best mates - would you believe they have not spoken for nearly 3 years. I wouldn't!


Here they are again - bounce bounce bounce!



The master at work in the garden!
My mate Mr Brown!
What a lovely time thanks Brownie - thanks so much for having us over pal, it was a blast!

For those that don't know Dave is probably one of the best at handling a chipolata I have ever seen! Answers on a postcard as to why, he he!


Very nice shot in to The Brown's new dining area.

What you are missing is that this opens to the garden through full collapsing French doors - it's just beautiful, and on such a sunny day as we had it was perfect all round!

What a spread!

On that, Dave went once for yoga lessons and the lady asked him at the first session how flexible he was. dave replied; "I can make Tuesdays and Thursdays!"



Above and below are 'linked'.
Above is unposed as I sneaked up the unsuspecting prey and snapped away.
They heard the 'click' of the camera and hey presto...
Below subsequently became posed.


Then all the kids got on there and we end up with this absolute cracker of them.

Check out the Lion King sitting at the end - oh ding dong Ollie Boo, lording over your Hareem it seems pal! Ha Ha!

A beauty none the less!


My Amy then turns in to a BooBaa on the trampoline.
Luckily this shirt is only a week or so old, so it really does not matter if it gets ruined Amy-Boo - NOT!!!


Father and daughter locked in a hug - mwuah!
Something out there they are looking at?
Not sure I can tell what it is from the look and emotion on the face.

If laughing I would have said it was Dave and his chipolata again!


Princess Ailsa even managed to find the infamous Wham costume I need for my find raiser back in Singapore up in their new attic. Thanks Ailsa.

Hey nice baps by the way!

What, what ... I meant the bread rolls on the table top. Dear me what were you thinking!


Hold on a minute, for a while there I thought...
Yes Mary and I were actually there.
Finally the camera gets 'stolen' and we have evidence of that fact!


Mr B and I having a nice shot taken of us, when all of a sudden - BOING!
Who's that...?


I got taken o n a tour by the master of the mansion and to the new balcony on the master bedroom I stood and was shown this view. Isn't that just beautiful, goodness me! The coastline of Whitstable spanning away in to the distance as the sun was setting!


Wow I even managed to squeeze one in of me and Amy-Boo.

Eyes glazing slightly from local beverage + topping up from family Kennett+Silvester lunch at The Plough which will be next blog (I kept blaming it on being emotional as I hadn't seen the guys for so long - cough cough!)


Here is that promised Ewing Estate shot of the 280' garden. 
Holy crap you can get my flipping condo in here about 4 times.
Check it out.
Work in progress as Mr Brown says but what a good start!
Shit this place must have about 5 postcodes!
Beautiful!


And the final snap for this post is the family of hosts.
The Browns!
Beautiful shot of the lovely ladies and my great mate Davey!
Love you guys and of course Edmonds family - thanks so much for a lovely afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment