Sunday, May 12, 2013

WARNING WARNING - ADVANCED WARNING!!!!!!!

To my Singaporean friends and colleagues and partners, Tabitha and Hope for Cambodian Children fellow fund raisers - I am issuing an advanced warning to you all.

It's Tabitha and Hope for Cambodian Children time again.

Yes I am in my fund-raising zone - so what's the idea?

Ahhhhhh - a little secret at the moment as I finalise a few things! 

More to come friends, more to come, and VERY soon - but here is a taster .....

Does it whet your appetites? 

I hope so!

So please secure the date of 26th July 2013 in your night-time diaries, lock the kids away, fill your wallet, bring your smiling/singing faces, and definitely bring your drinking/dancing boots. 

It's gonna be BIG friends! 

26th JULY 2013!!!

LOCK IT IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment