Thursday, May 23, 2013

BUN IN THE OVEN! SHIT this should be on the food blog... or should it...?


Oh yes.

There is indeed life in the old dog yet.
There was I thinking I had sperm on Zimmer frames.
Apparently not - my boys are athletes! Sprinters! Runners! Marathon guys! 

Woo Hoo!

Mary and I (well more so Mary) are pregnant - 12 weeks in readers.

No idea at moment - so it is indeed a he/she - the umbilical cord was wrapped around the wee ones lower regions not allowing our Dr to ascertain the sex. 

I have to admit as a proud Dad I did challenge "are you sure that's the umbilical cord love, he is a my son - it looks about right?!" 

Cough cough!

So as in the film 'Sliding Doors' it is indeed all change for this 44 year old and Mary 35 year old. Some great stats;

  1. We now have a combined 5-a-side football team
  2. Mary and I make 79 years old combined
  3. I'll be 62 when having my 1st glass of vino with Junior
  4. Ollie will be 21 when he/she is 10
  5. Amy will be 16 when he/she is 10
  6. F*CK ME
Anyways - to all, we are very excited - kids are having a field day - yes baby 'thing' - they can't wait. Amy's words yesterday were "is it off your tummy today?" - I think she wants baby time now! Sorry NOW!

Bring it on world!!!

Very excited!!!

Very happy!!!

'Tiny movements like tiny kicks
Tiny baby, a mother’s bliss
Can’t wait to give the tiny you
Huge hugs and lots of kisses too 

What tiny dreams you might have now?
I would understand ..........'

Come on baby XXX, 
Welcome to the world,
Come soon,
Come safely,
Come say HI!
Come to us!

We ALL are waiting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment