Saturday, May 18, 2013

I can't believe it - I have nothing to say. But someone does... (Part 1)

I know, I'll hand over to Ollie so he can do a blog of his trip to Penang.
Now there's a great idea.
Over to you No1. Son - Ollie's 1st blog!
Can't wait!

Hi! It's me! Well, first off, it has been a good week/camp. Of course, I missed my family and the usual things I do in Singapore like at a hawker eating Roast Pork and Char Siew, but I had tons of fun!

WARNING:- I am not able to put up all photos as my memory will be gone so i will mainly talk about it, also it will be long so relax!

Day 1:-
Well, off to airport! You may have seen my dad's recent blog about Sunday so I wont go into to much detail.

It was Lunch, Go to Starbucks, Bye Byes, Immigration, Flower Garden. Wait, what? Flowers? That is for my dad! Well here are some pics!




Nice right!

Next it was run to the gates! But no photos here....

Then on to plane and swoosh to Penang! We landed! Then we took our bus. Our bus was really cool. But this mad blog won't allow video so man!

We then ate at a food court called Viva. I ate Oriental Fried Rice and it was scrumptious!


There you go! Evidence! But then we went to the Baan Talay which is a nice, cosy home stay! I loved it! It was cool! Here is a quick snap!


Day 2:- 

It was fun! We did a whole tour of Georgetown with a very nice tour guide named Teresa. She showed us the Kapitan Kelling Mosque, a Chinese temple within the Teo Chew (i forgot the spelling!) Association, the Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple and St. George Church. Also we went on Rickshaws and we ad a tour of Fort Cornwallis.

The Mosque



The Chinese Temple


The Hindu Temple


The Church


And you guessed it! Fort Cornwallis!


Then we swam at a nice place called the Naza Talyya Hotel and also we had dinner there! (Sneaky me but i had Fish and Chips!)

Then zzzzzzzzz....

Day 3:-

Long day short-
Uplands School (We did a Cooking Class, a Movie Making Class and a Swimming Lesson)
Penang Butterfly Farm (it was beautiful!)
Adventure Zone (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)
Dinner at the Arati Villas Restaurant (Yum!)
Art Workshop at B Home Art Studio (I made an 80's Gangnam Style Guy)

Well, this blog is WAY too big to fit one blog so I will open up a blog perhaps tomorrow for more Penang Camp!

Bye!
Ollie




No comments:

Post a Comment