Monday, May 20, 2013

Ollie's Blog Part II


Hi! I am back! Ollie that is! Well, sorry about the delay I had a lazy Sunday and yep I did not do this. But, here it is now! So where were we?

Oh, yeah! Tuesday! Day 3!

So I already explained about Tuesday but here are some photos!

Here is a view of Uplands School!


Here is a classroom there!


Here is the recipe of the thing we made at the Cookery Workshop!



Then off to the Butterfly Farm! Lots of photos so just watch!



                                      








Nice right? But then we went to ADVENTURE ZONE!!! I had taken no photos because I was playing but this is what it looks like!


I went there!!! YEAH!!!

We then had dinner at the Arati Villas. It was yum yum! It was Indian Food too so i loved it!

Then we had an Art Workshop at the B Home Art Studio. Here is us! But I cannot find my photo! Man!!!

But that was it for Day 3.

Day 4:-

We went to the U.S.M (Universiti Sains Malaysia) and we:-
Made Water Rockets and we launched them
Had a Coca-Cola Explosion!
Made a Batik (hot wax as an outline of a painting)
Made Shadow Puppets
Saw a Planetarium
Made a Spectrohelioscope (a box to make a rainbow)
Had BUBBLE TIME!!!
Had Lunch at a restaurant called U View Cafe

I will continue my blog tomorrow for Part 3!
Bye Bye!
Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment