Sunday, May 12, 2013

it's a BIG day today

Firstly let me get my self-gratfication out of the way and also to say a VERY big thank you to all of those that follow and read my ponderings and family life on my blog.

Friends/family/people - today you have all just taken me past;

17,000 hits

Can you believe it.
Just AMAZING, I never ever thought it would reach numbers anywhere near this!
And of course I never ever would not have done without you all!

Thank you!

Now enough about me and enough about my blog!



Wow ladies of the world, a big day for you all indeed - yes it
MOTHER's DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well a big day depending on;

  • Where you actually are - you ladies of the World - North or South Hemisphere,
  • For this date it's the Southern Hemisphere's turn so; 

                                                 HAPPY MOTHER's DAY 
                Miz, my Naoko and my Mary - with all our love from Bri, Ollie and Amy xxxx, 

  • Miz we'll be seeing you VERY soon for a slightly belated Mother's Day dinner for you and Mary - yes?,
  • And of course depending if actually you do indeed have kids of course - that is kind of important, is it not!
  • But even if not your turn today, we wish every single one a very special day today from all us kids to all you lovely Mum's out there across the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment