Monday, January 27, 2014

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth and a new pair of knickers...

Off we go again with our mates - The Blowers - for a delicious lunch and fun packed afternoon at the hawker on lagoon. Similar to last time to just some snaps of the 'difference'.

My two clearly enjoying themselves, having such fun, a day by the beach, sandcastles being built, running around in the seaside air... NOT. MineCraft it is then...


"Mwah, cute baby Jude. Hello mate it's Daddy. I'm taking your picture..."


"Hell Dad!" says he...


Amazing what you find.
This bike is clearly VERY old, and I don't think it has been moved forever. 
Flying Pigeon is the name of the bike maker.
But, the relevance, check the tyre maker name.

Yep it is Oyama. Nina's (Naoko) maiden name. Isn't that amazing. Miz/Yuko/Haruko, it made me smile to see this. Quite incredible.


Amy goes off with Ollie to play (I think the batteries had ran out). I call them to check how they are. 

"Ah Dad, Amy was rolling and she has got a hole in her pants and scratched herself." Says he

"Is she OK? Is she crying?" Says me

"No she's fine, but she wold like to talk to you." Says he

Anyway long story short and all. She comes back to show me her bum wound. Me thinking it is going to be a tiny little nick, with a tiny little hole in her nickers. Nope - check these out. Holy cow there is more hole than nicker Amy. So day off school today as her bum is sore and she cannot sit down. She even had to eat breakfast standing up. Bless.


And add to that the below.
Yep another tooth casualty.
Yep another lost one too - again we think swallowed.
Another note to 'tooth fairy' as this time she caught me putting some money under the pillow, so we had to message the real tooth fairy. Luckily Mary has the number, and this morning a very special envelope was there with $15 in it - PHEW that was close!!!

Lovely days with our mates - thanks The Blowers, love your company very much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment