Thursday, January 2, 2014

My first day at my new school

This is actually me, Brian, typing up what Oliver has written.

His first day at his secondary school - SOTA - School of the Arts.

Very proud of him as off he went at 0630 this morning, all alone to get the bus, coming home all alone on the MRT. He is indeed a BIG boy now.


Now is that a cool uniform or what???

So I now hand over to Oliver.

"When I got there we all sat down in the assembly hall/gym/multi-purpose hall for announcements. We sat there for a long time but we had an understanding of what is going on.

Then it was over, we had fun activities planned by the Year 3's. We did name card games, and then a scavenger hunt. The scavenger hunt had an activity at every stop, it was so fun, not to mention working with my new class.

Then it was break. The canteen was so cool, vending machines, food and drink stalls and loads of chairs. 

When break was over it was more announcements, then it was lunch. I had chicken cutlet rice and a pineapple juice for $4!

Then we had Fun Day 2014! It was basically a sports day. We did really fun games until dismissal time. Then we had final announcements for the next day.

My day was amazing.

I wish I could do it again."

Well mate at 0630 you will be doing it all again - ha ha!!!
Well done buddy, we are all so very very proud of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment