Thursday, January 2, 2014

The first day of 2014 - slightly jaded!!!

Thanks to the wonderful hospitality of The Blowers on New Years Eve I entered the first day of the year slightly jaded - ha ha!!!

Mr Rutherford then pings me a note - come join us at Picotin in Siglap. Uber cool bar and restaurant, I feel becoming a favourite when we move to Siglap later in the year. Yes folks after 6 years time to leave The Rhu as our place has been sold and the new owners are a moving in.

Very excited about that - will keep you all updated.

So here is a few snaps of me and the kids on the 1st day of 2014. 
Happy New Year everyone.

Not the only one feeling sleepy this morning clearly - awwwwww so cute!!!


Amy and her new best mate Sophia, a beautiful picture.


Ollie and his new schoolmate Fraier. It took a lot to get them this close to each other, ha ha!!!


Yours truly with my mates Steve and Pia - actually not looking that bad. Mind you I had just had a pick me up Heineken. Clearly does the trick.


Then back to Steve's to collect my serving dish I left on Christmas Day.
Just enough time for those best mates to have some piano practice.
Very cute girls and thank you Sophia for looking after Amy for me - she loves being with you guys.


Move over Beethoven, here comes Amy.
Next stop Carnegie Hall!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment