Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sunday Sunday... whoopsy no it's not it's Friday, Friday... (Also sorry Version II now with more photos!!!)

CNY - Chinese New Year is upon us.
Year of the Horse is a matter of hours away.
So we have a lovely extended weekend ahead of us. What shall we do? I know how about absolutely NOTHING!!!
(Sorry Grant this is why we couldn't come yesterday - kids were going spanners having such such fun already at the water park, and I could not drag them away - that would have been bad parenting!)

So here we go - an unexpected one and some just beautiful photos. Unexpected as we found out that the water park playground was now open at Gardens by the Bay - again well done Singapore. Brilliant place. We were originally only going for lunch.

Enjoy family and friends.

My three - the intrepid travellers begin the journey.
(Thanks Jerrry for the buggy - as you can see Jude loves it!)


Artsy Fartsy - love this one. A beautiful plant on the way lunch.


My gorgeous babies - although not so much babies any more.


And my Mary and, I suppose now, our actual only remaining baby - Jude.


I love this. As I said it is Chinese New Year weekend. Even Guinness is getting in on the act. Happy New Year from the 'black stuff'. Miz you should have been here. In fact when you come in April let's follow our London tradition and come to Satay by Bay for a Guinness.


My beautiful girl. Nuff said!!!

For any future suitors out there, just to advise I am applying for my gun license so I'll be ready when you boys come a knocking. 


Nice shot from Mary - the kids and me.


Nice shot from Ollie, the girls with Jude and I.


My little munchkin.

Oh no is he looking and pointing at the beer? Yep he is clearly part of me!


How cute is this - mwah Jude you are a handsome little thing!!!



My monsters again - love these.
I said to Amy just smile don't pull a funny face.
One above is funny - check the missing teeth - great if you are using a straw though.


Some very close up close ups a coming now of my three beautiful kids.

Up first is Amy-Boo.


Now the handsome Ollie.


Now the cute and chubby Baby-Jude.


Off to the water park for FUN FUN FUN.


How old are you Oliver Kennett - you look like an 18 year old.


Amy going crazy at the water park. No costumes as we had no idea this place was open. So off she goes getting soaking wet in her dress. Never mind all is good. 


Ollie you're OK, but Amy don't get ANY ideas of careers involving 'poles'. Despite how good you look on there. Ha Ha!!! Daddy will explain when you are a bit older!!!


What an absolutely cool place. And guess what - it is FREE. 
UK you could learn a thing or two here.
We had a blast and it cost ZERO.



Sleep tight son, sleep tight. Sweet dreams. ahhhhhh....


Man down, man down.

"I don't care!" says Amy, "I am practicing for my future career!!!"

"Oh no you are NOT!!!" says me.


OMG - kids this one is truly amazing of you both.
You look wonderful.
Very handsome and very beautiful.


Beautiful Baby-Jude.


Inappropriate mate!!!

So this little girl wanted to take her Dad to the fountains. What to do he clearly thought. I know, I'll strip down to my skin tight pants and go and play with a load of little kids. Wrong Man, that is just WRONG!!!


Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh...

Jude clearly thinks his Dad is a clown - look at the giggling little munchkin.


Eye to eye and he thinks this is so so funny.


It's the way I tell 'em, baby Jude. 
Mind you, he was the only one laughing...


Walking back home the sun was setting. A beautiful sunset kicked in over the city skyline, and in front of that were all the silhouetted kites flapping in the evening breeze. Beautiful!


Sorry Amy, Daddy is very naughty.
Love the look of COMPLETE surprise though - he he!!!




A wonderful day.

We went for lunch.

We stayed all day.

We had lunch and dinner at the hawker. We spent hours at the water park and playground. 

We walked there and back.

We had a lovely day - ALL of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment