Sunday, February 16, 2014

Darn to Margate, well actually not - but to the beach anyways...

I had an idea last week as we walked to a certain hawker. What I thought would be a great family day out. Was I right? Here's telling.

So first up though is baby Jude.
Where is he?
He looks very relaxed, very calm and sort of chilling.
But where is he?


Ahhhhhh he's in his new pirate tent at the beach. Yep all part of my plan. Get a tent so he can lay down and chill whilst we all enjoy ourselves on the beach. A wee little beach I happened to walk past on the way to Lagoon Hawker last week - a pace that got my juices flowing.

Well at least baby Jude is happy with  my choice!!!


What about the other two.
Hhmm well I could leave this one up to you to decide, but I think they had a SPANKING time.
They/we loved this place.
Small, secluded and shady (not that kind of shady - I mean under a tree - PERFECT!!!

Looks beautiful doesn't it.


Then you pan back and there's all the sh*tty ships blotting the horizon.
It's OK Singapore don't get a hang up I know the importance, but still...
Come on...
Paradise found if you love tankers!!!


We had a picnic on the beach.
Thai Lemon Chicken, Roast Pork Belly Noodles, Crunchy BeanSprouts, Thai Style Chicken Feet (Yucks!), Steamed Chicken Rice and a few refreshing beverages along the way!!!


Damn nice.
Really loved this today.
Thanks family.



Love these two photos - above and below.
Yes I was being slightly arty.
Jude in focus and my other two blurred.

But if you know my family you can still so tell that that is Amy and Ollie in the background.
That's why I love them.

Two great snaps of Jude either in deep thought mode, or deep pooing mode, with his brother and sister a mere few yards away, and in the bottom of the two photos notice they are actually staring on intently.


Holes and Castles now being made.
Well actually to start it seems regal chairs were order of the day.

"Ladies and Gentlemen -  I introduce, Lady Amy, who is best friends with Pink (clearly), originating from Margate."


"Ladies and Gentlemen - next is Sir Oliver of Chelsea. Big lad this one, we had to put another couple of legs on the chair after Amy had sat there. Big lad. Hold on is that is Dad's shoes he is now wearing!!!"


Then for some reason human burials start to happen.

Ollie - "I Woke in the hospital after an operation and I could not feel my legs... I called the Dr quickly!!!"

Dr replies - "Yes Ollie bad and good news?"

"Bad news is we had to amputate your legs!"
"But the good news is, the guy in the next bed wants to buy your slippers!!!"


Amy's turn.
She has even lost her hands.
Very cute Amy- Boo.
Just in case you can't float on the sand, phew thank goodness you have your life-jacket on.
Could have been quick-sand I suppose.
Wow you are indeed a fast-thinker for a 5 year old - SORRY 5 and a half year old.


Someone stole my hat???

"You lookin' at me?"
"I said are you lookin' at me?"

Ahhhhh Bob De Niro now you are doing films with Stallone that involve two old wrinkleys boxing each other your time is up. 

Here comes Jude. Kinda scary looking.

My 'gangsta from another mother!!!"


It's the Wiggles and 'Rolling Down the Sand-Dunes", although I also think Amy just got bit on the bum by a crab.


Final few is the walk home.
Promises of 32 degrees and major thunder and lightening storms, that we luckily escaped today.

A beautiful day of family, friends and sunshine.

Then mother nature lifted her Komono as we walk to get a taxi.

What's that saying; "Every cloud..."

Well with some of the sh*t happening to family Kennett at the moment, I only hope that this is a sign.
Please let EVERY cloud have a silver lining for us at the moment.

That truly would be so beautiful.

What a truly wonderful end to a gorgeous day!!!

Thanks as always family and friends and family of friends - you know who you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment