Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our first plop in the pool with Uncle Darren & Aunty Claire

Who remembers Stingray the kids puppet show. Well here we go imagine the closing song;


"Marina, beautiful Marina, whatever are these strange enchantments whenever you're near .........."

Here is my little Marina, is it a bird, is it a fish .........???




No eating in the pool please Uncle Darren.

What you mean, I'm just smiling.

Sorry mate with all that cheese in your grin, I thought you were having a picnic in the pool!


Out comes a lovely pink Angry Birds ball for some more pool fun. VolleyBall, Heading etc. I'll leave you to look at the photos.





OK now to, I'm going to be a wicked Uncle and throw small, poor, helpless and defenceless children head first in to the pool. OK OK I get it, I know. Yes if you had sound here basically they'd be squeals of delight and excitement as Uncle Darren did this. They LOVED it.



Love these ones (so did Darren - so much so he went out and bought the same camera as me).

Here's the Merkids - Amy first.

Excuse me is this the way to the minimart??


Then Uncle Darren and Merkid. Not Uncle Darren not quite yet got the hang opening eyes under water, and not doing a farty fart when having his picture taken under water. OK OK he may have breathed out not what I said, cough cough!


"Awwwwwwwww, sooooooooo cute!"

And this one absolutely is a beauty - Amy and her new girlfriend Aunty Claire. Love this one!


Oh no out come the squirters, fireman time.

Hey I knew a Spanish fireman called Jose. 
His brother was also a fireman, his name was JoseB.


Uncle Darren I said NO food.

Look now he's got a Kennett Sandwich in the pool. Naughty boy!


That naughty Uncle Darren. He's throwing the kids again. See this is the kind of thing that happens after he does such a thing. My poor kids end up like this, and then laughing uncontrollably, it has to stop DK. Please be more responsible - he he!




No comments:

Post a Comment