Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back to Gardens on the Bay - with Uncle Darren & Claire

Yes I am going to create a new blog. Why not.

I know I know you think it's the same same, but hey it's actually different.

Quite amazingly they have changed the seasons in the two domes so the flowers and all are all different now too, so here you go - trip number two to Gardens on the Bay with visiting foreigners (ha ha).

Again this is more of a looksie than chatty blog, as it is loads flowers with every now and then a family snap. Hey a little dialogue then to break up all the beeeeeautiful flowers on display.













Ah look like he may bend knee and propose - oh no sorry that's a few days later in Thailand, whoopsy!









The boys chilling out together. What a lot of pansies. No idea what the flowers are though.



"Mwaaaaaaahhhhhhh sooooooooo cute!!!"




See remember this flower bed last time. Completely red if you remember, or can be bothered to go back through the blogs to check. Now check it out. Completely different!




I don't know some Jungle Book thing going on here, or Narnia with Aslan, or Madadgascar with Alex.






Up on the SkyWalk. Nice shots aren't they. Great views from here and a soon to open (maybe already is open) Indochine restaurant. Cool!



Beer this thicker than water. Sorry no I mean blood is thicker, isn't it? Oh who knows, brothers anyways! Ha Ha!


It's that bloody child labour again, absolutely shocking. They just get younger and younger in the restaurants now.



I did it I took a deep breath and took a picture of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel - family will know what I mean when I say that. OK was Mary and loonie tunes DK in the pic too!


Amy decides to have not ZZZZZ'a but OOOOOO's.



Kids and water - always a major attraction, like magnets. Very cute pic through Amy-boo.




Yes I know - seen it, seen it. Ah Ha, BUT you have not seen it with Darren and Claire with the kids now have you!





Keeping it clean I can't really tell you what Darren and Claire are doing here. But maybe if you zoomed the photo you'd get an idea??



No comments:

Post a Comment