Friday, October 19, 2012

LegoLand Malaysia - a 1st for us all


In to the car (bit of a wee squeeze) and off to JB in Malaysia - another stamp for DKHNY and Claire in the passport. Another country another day. Really cool this as literally an hour drive to get there, and what a great place and SOOOOOOOO cheap. Family membership for the year for about 100 GBP - how good is that.


And the speech bubble is "hmmmmmmmmmmm!"



Crossing the mighty chasm, the brave Kennett children carry on regardless of their fears.


Amy, Daddy told you, stop flashing your knickers. OK OK, you came down a slide I forgive you. Woo Hoo!



Actually slightly out of order as this is actually us arriving at the place. My camera then ran out of battery and I had no spare, so some of the snaps are actually courtesy of Darren - cheers bro.


I can hear it babe, yes I can, it's echoing "FaceBook, FaceBook, FaceBook!!!!!"



Look at Mary above with the octopus. Now they are some very sexy legs - oh and Mary of course - wey hey!


Again the girls double up. Really cool ride this one, like a boat, come airboat thing. Squeals of delight came from Amy. Great fun.


Captain Amy Kennett, who drove this boat like "bumper boats". Good effort Amy.

And if anyone asks/thinks - NO the boat is not tilting massively because of yours truly. We had just hit the ramp to come to park back at base. Well that's my excuse anyway!


 



Cool ride - really liked this one, and I think you can see so did the kids. Great fun!


How many goes did she have on this - yeap about 3. Really cute though. The horse goes up and down and neighs. What a big girl too, she went all on her own. She loved this one!




Again another favourite. Amy squealed and squealed as this one goes up and then drops unexpectedly. Called bouncing beetle or something. Look at the face on Amy. I think she nearly wet herself, ha ha!


And final one of me for a change. Here I am in mini-land or whatever they call it.

This is me at Boat Quay in Singapore, and I am pointing at The Penny Black - a favourite watering hole when home. How cool is that. Although I don't think a drink from here would really be big enough to satisfy me.




No comments:

Post a Comment