Friday, March 13, 2009

Yet again my lovely boy Oliver has amazed me. I was speaking (via SMS) to his teacher, Miss Atima, to make sure all was OK with him at school and with his homework. He has a disco tonight so wanted to make sure he was OK.

I receive the following back from Atima, which has just made me smile, thank you so much Ollie. 

"He's doing fine. Don't worry. He's a great guy. We were reading about fruit and nuts, when we heard thunder and he said maybe it's my Mum breaking nuts in the sky. Or she's getting cross at someone up there. He's just great."

Daddy is so very proud and loves you so very much, and Mummy and Amy do absolutely as well.

1 comment:

  1. Your mummy contacted you in her own unique way because you're a truly special person to her. Breaking nuts - that's soooo Mummy. She loved doing that, since she was a little girl. She also likes to make crunchy sounds with food in general.

    ReplyDelete