Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sometimes you have good days, and today was good. 

Check out baby Amy for one of her first stands, very proud of her. She will 100% be walking before she is one I think, just a shame her mum is not here to see all this happening. She is such a beautiful little thing, and you can tell actually she is very proud of herself let alone we all being the same.

Ollie is being amazingly good, Miss Atima told me today he was doing really well at school. Good boy Ollie. We looked through some of Nina's photos today before he went to bed, we both got a little upset, but we played a video clip or two and it was lovely to hear her voice.

Ollie is doing from the field to the table at school, learning where foods come from and the like. So I had my first oliver sandwich made for me at the weekend, thanks Ollie it was Yummy!!! More please.

I am back to work, it's official. Very very busy working on only one client based in Singapore and Malaysia. Still not sleeping very well and probably drinking and smoking far too much for my own good, but I know it'll get better soon. I owe it to the kids who have been supporting me so much the past weeks. 

Well that's the update for today, very proud of Amy, you saw it here first her first standing, 17th March 2009. Bless!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bri, thanks for keeping us informed, for letting us in your lives....for letting us know that you are all holding on, that Amy is about to start walking and that Ollie is being such a star!!! I love the fact that Chef Ollie made you a sandwich!!! Amy is just a cutie pie, one wishes to hold her and play with her, she is like a little doll.

    All my love to Mrs. Mizuyo - Nina's mum, whom I see in the video.

    The memories of Mummy Nina go really far. I got to know darling Naoko when we were teenagers, it was 1989. We were two girls from distant cultures who managed to discover many similarities and develop a friendship based on love and affection. In the "old" times, when there were no emails, we used to be pen pals and it was always a great joy to receive a letter from her. What a great friend she was!!! Sometimes I would receive little presents hidden in the envelope. I still cherish the little traditional Japanese paper doll she once sent.
    So many memories come to mind and I promise I will pass them all on to you.


    I cannot wait to see You ALL and give You a BIG, BIG hug.

    Lots of love,

    auntie Milena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milena,

    You are a darling thanks - beautiful beautiful words thank you.
    The kids will love this in years to come.

    All our love Bri, Amy and Ollie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Amy! Enjoy your little big steps. You're growing up so fast! Watch out Oliver as she starts to reach your bag and books!:)

    ReplyDelete