Wednesday, March 4, 2009

   Sorry for the crazy video clip. This is one that makes me and Ollie laugh, and is important for us, and I am hoping for you all too as Ollie and I have sat and said "we don't want to forget what Mummy's voice sounds like". So we use this one as a reminder and because it makes us laugh too.

I thought also in this I would advise you all that I made a decision when people were asking re where to send flowers and asked that the monies they would use for that actually be channeled to a charity. So Nina has caused nearly 2,000 USD to be raised for a Breast Cancer Charity in Asia, it's a support group that literally supports the poor families that have to go through treatment. So it's an amazing cause and I know she would be proud that she has helped indirectly. We were talking about this together so I know she would approve, as a friend of mine had to use the support himself when his lovely wife, Alice, was diagnosed. Well she is treated now and on the road to recovery which is the best news.

Well a short one for today. It's been a busy week as I have gone back to work, Ollie is at school, Mary is embedded in the family now, my Mum flies home Firday and Nina's Mum joins us same day, I passed my Singaporean driving test (very important), we're moving condos on 18th April latest, I am having baby first aid course today etc. Very very busy!!!! Love to you all Bri, Amy and Ollie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment