Monday, March 23, 2009





Quite amazing really. My Mum, in the Chinese restaurant pic, reminded me of these pictures that I had stored on my work PC not the Mac where I do all my blog and Facebook from. 

These photos are from their trip in November. Placing these on is a very sad one for me, as we look so happy like any normal family. The blond guy is my brother DK.

It's just sad to see such happy smily faces of all our family and know that Ni will never be in another family photo with us. So sad. She lights up every photo I have, and indeed the room she was in. 

More counselling for me tomorrow, it's reaching the much needed stage - I have to admit i was supposed to go Friday but dropped out at the last minute. I couldn't face it. But tomorrow I will be there absolutely. 

Thanks for reminding me of these pics Mum - some lovely family shots of us all. Lovely. See you even tried the chopsticks. Well done Mr Kennett jnr for being able to use them, well done Oliver.

1 comment:

  1. So true you say about how happy everyone looks in the picture like a "normal" family. Pictures of Nina even more so, she looks so fine with not a hint of maybe something would happen to her, especially the pictures from your last trip to Malaysia, only a few weeks before we suddenly lost her. And then, life has never been the same. How could we not see this coming? Or rather, how COULD we see it coming?

    ReplyDelete