Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....

What a day.
Seriously what a day.
You could not have asked for a nicer bunch of friends to come and share a day with you.
My family were there, my extended family were there.

A hybrid - Birthday, House-Warmer, Fund-Raiser for Tabitha.
We ended up $1200 richer for Tabitha - Roy Boy burning a hole in my pocket mate, so on it's way later to you for October.

Started in the morning with Ollie and Jude just sort of chilling with each other - clearly Ollie now has a tummy like a bean bag - look how comfortable Jude is in there!!!


The start at 3pm.
Go til midnight.
Gin & Tonics at 8am with neighbour (yeah thanks for that Stevey!!!)

Even the cake was 'related' to a favourite past-time.
Thanks to my beautiful Mary for that.
As you can imagine it went down very well - scuse the pun!!!


Lovely people.
Just lovely people.


Thank you all so much for making this a very special day!!!


Whoops I've fallen.
Phew no I haven't - just blowing out candles - phew!!!


Sorry who's birthday?
Who's been drinking?
Jude have you been having a sneaky G&T - looking good Son!!!


Amazing even at this age he still has his own teeth!!!



Love you all guys!!!
Smiles all round!!!


And again!!!


And again!!!


And again!!!


And again!!!


And again!!!


And ...
WTF?
Like some tranny Arab wearing a deck-chair.

Love you Mr Rutherford - my sous-chef extroadinare - could not do it without you my friend!!!
Thanks pal.


No comments:

Post a Comment