Monday, June 9, 2014

Another sunny weekend in our Siglap paradise

Nothing really major to report this week, just a lovely relaxing weekend at home.

A pop for breakfast, swimming pools, a watch of the rugby, the usual hawker trip, some very heavy rain, but most importantly just quality family times.

Ollie looks like something from The Blues Brothers with those goggles on - almost like sunglasses. Little 'paunchy something' happening there Ollie-Boo...


In comes baby-Jude - he just LOVES the pool bless him.
Splashing about, smiling constantly and looked after by yours truly and of course his brother and sister. He certainly is a water baby this one.


Can you tell...



I love my brother - who said that, Ollie or Jude?
I think both!!!



Amy has some breakfast.
Soft boiled eggs with soy sauce and white pepper.
Now why is she hiding her face, hmmmm
Yep - soy sauce whiskers - nice Amy-Boo.


And here is how she got them. Slurp, slurp Amy.
Carefully watched on of course by big brother.


Time to snooze little man.
Dream well Jude.


Wow - what  lovely photo of my guys.
Just beautiful.


 Dad, Dad, I'm awake now.
Well nearly. I am still a little bit sleepy though.
I think I might just lie here for a little bit longer if that's OK?


NAH - I'm up.
Dad where are you, you were there a minute ago.
What's that you're pointing at me Mum?
Is that a .....camera?




No comments:

Post a Comment