Sunday, June 1, 2014

A few photos of the kids - doing varying things!!!

Many chill out weekends of late at our new place. That gives me time to cook and create, but not too many 'unique' photos of the gang. So I have saved up a few weeks to show these ones off.

Hope you enjoy!

So baby Jude continues his forays in to the world of solid food.
Here he seems to think that a rusk is a bar of soap.
"Look Dad I washed my face with this thing..."

Nice baby Jude, but why so surprised too? He He.


Here he is again.
The King in his Throne.

We were invited to a lovely party (well Amy was) which was all climbing frames, tunnels, slides etc. So Amy was having a wail of a time and I took Jude for a wee walk and found these big bean bags. Yes he loved them. Check the face ha ha!!!



After that we go for Korean food.
Bloody nice too actually, and very reasonable thank you Safra.
Korean BBQ (still remember that one in NYC Sis - I think my 1st time).
Amy was being flash showing off here new chopstick skills - way to go Amy.


And it's gone - chew chew chew!!!


The today off we go as usual to our new local hawker.
You may have read the food blog re "Death Row Cuisine by David Lim?"
Well that dish we love is beef kway teow, a dish Amy has steered away from previously but Mary, Ollie and I always order it.

Well today is the day.
She went for it with me - we shared, she loved it.
Bone marrow soup, with thinly sliced beef fillets, noodles, bean sprout and celery tops.
YUMMY!!!
So we all had this for lunch today.


She even said; "Dad, I want to play my iPad, but I love this soup so much I can't."

And then stuff her face in to it - literally!


And final one is my Ollie.
Well done No.1 son.
He came 1st in the badminton competition at school and received a trophy.
Must have been all that practice at Costa Rhu Ollie, ha ha.

Well done matey!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment