Monday, September 2, 2013

Muffin McLay comes for a play date - Amy's first bloggie

I'll introduce and then let Amy take over.

At her school there is a very cute thing going on. Each of the kids gets to learn responsibility by having a play date with Muffin McLay, the class mascot, a very cute little fellow of whom you shall see a great deal in the next phew photos. So over this weekend we had Muffin come stay for an Amy play-date. We kept it simple, no airs or graces, just a 'normal' weekend in Singapore. We were honoured to have you Muffin and hope you can come and stay again with us very soon.

I shall let Amy take over now - over to you Pumperkeenie.

Here is me and Muffin just sitting and relaxing after a busy day at school. My Mum is just preparing my dinner, we're having steamboat. Muffin seems to like that idea, although for now we'll just watch the film together. Best of friends we are - he's so cuddly.


I took Muffin along to my swimming lesson. I made sure he wore all the protective clothing before allowing him in the pool. I think he really enjoyed this.


Me and Muffin just monkeying around.


Muffin was a little scared of the high slide to start off with so he came with me. He said he felt a lot safer when with me.


Although I am a little crazy when it comes to slides.
Weeeeeeeeee!!!


But he soon got a lot of confidence and even challenged me to a slide race.
This was judged by my big brother Ollie. 
It was very close. I think we both won.


Me and my friend Muffin just hanging out together.


He even tried to audition for a role in the new Pirates of the Caribbean film.

"Woof woof, pieces of 8, pieces of 8, woof woof!"


We then thought to try to relax after such a hectic morning.
Let's start with a massage.
Oh no it's a reflexology massage!

"Ouch!" says me and Muffin.


"I'm beat!" Said Muffin, "I'm going for a quick sunbathe."

I did warn him it was very very sunny.

So does this make Muffin now a 'hot-dog'?


Off to the see-saw.
Muffin really like this.

He fell off once though - does that mean he is 'Dog-gawn'?


We needed a little rest on the swings for a while.

A rest that was very short. What happened next...


Muffin got very hungry and asked to go to lunch.

As we had had some very good news regards my big brother and his success to get in to SOTA School, and we had a guest - Muffin - my Dad said it was a special occasion and we went for YUMMY Spanish food at 'My Little Spanish Place' - we are so lucky.


Muffin was dribbling and drooling a lot in this photo. Perhaps he was thirsty, or perhaps he was hot? I'm not sure why?

My Dad wanted this photo to show off all these cured ham legs, look at all that meat - amazing.

"Muffin, why are you dribbling, stop it, yucky!!!"


I think it must have been a bit of both as he certainly did guzzle down his apple juice, crikey.


Muffin asked me to take this picture - he kept saying over and over;
"Meat, cheese? Cheese, meat? Meat cheese?..."
And swinging his head backwards and forwards.
I think he was very hungry.


My brother fed him an olive. 

I don't think he liked them because when I asked him what he thought he said;

"Ruff Ruff Ruff."


Luckily though he saved enough room in his tummy for yummy yummy yummy Churros and Chocolate dipping sauce. We had to wipe his whiskers a lot afterwards.

What a yummy lunch.

Thanks Dad.


Sunday now and boy oh boy is that dog hungry.
Off we went to our most favourite roast pork hawker.
I had to hold on to Muffin very tightly as he wanted to keep running in to get to the meat.
Naughty Muffin.


We had some friends over for a play date so we had to cook food for them.
My Dad asked me and Muffin to help.
Here we are making a thing called Kambing soup. 
It smells very nice, especially after the squeeze of lime I put in with Muffin.


Here is Muffin and my friends.

We are just about to play 'Ice-Castle'.
We shut my Dad's bedroom door, close the curtains, put the air-con on really really cold and build a castle. 


Here we are in the castle.
Brrrrrrrrrrr!!! Cold!!!


Muffin even played with my hamsters, here he is with Sniffles.
He is my favourite.
I think Muffin and Sniffles really got on well.
Perhaps because they are both really hairy - he he!


My final picture with my friend Muffin.
Breakfast time before I go to school and bring him back to be with the rest of the class.
I had such a lovely weekend with Muffin, just doing our normal weekend.
I think he had fun, I sure did.
Miss you already Muffin.




No comments:

Post a Comment