Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mostly of Amy this weekend

A bit of an unusual and unexpected weekend this weekend.
Most photos are of No.1 daughter as I took the camera to swimming lesson (sorry Ollie).
But we also had a fantastic food experience at Lucky Plaza - likely that goes to foodie blog.

We also had an amazing experience at Tang's, a shopping centre if all places, basically I went in to buy a shirt, the lady says don't forget to come back at 3pm to collect your goodie bag and beer???

Huh? Beer? It's a shop???

So off to haircut and back duly at 330ish and yes because we had spend $x we were entitled to 19 free beers - ha ha! So we sat and listened to really cool music, people watching the shoppers, having a beer or 14, and then two celebs from Singapore radio came in and stated doing competitions - which yours truly won a mens face mask thing worth about $80 - I also got chatting to one of the celebrity, Radio DJ Glenn Ong, and we're now buddies and may have a beer again together sometime soon - ha ha - amazing how things happen just on buying a new shirt!!!

Then today we're supposed to be out and about at Anikis Party - but yours truly has fallen down with a nasty flu type head cold - damn it. So nothing happening today apart from me cooking my Chinese 'mulled wine' soup - yes needing comfort food, TV and doing sod all. Sorry to the girls for missing the dancing, I just feel pants and would have been no fun at all - hope you had fun though.

Anyway to the photos.

Mergirl realising that the water is a little cold today.


Only on thing for it say Amy - 'cannon-ball'.





If there were judges pool side Amy Boo I am certain that would have been;
9.9 & 9.9 & 10 & 9.9 and 10
Superb style.


Phew I enjoyed that, I think I'll do it again...




Why the splits - goodness only knows why.

You would NEVER catch me doing a cannon ball this way - unless I was just about to sing the opening lines of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.



Pretty little thing isn't she!!!


Learning to tread water and build up those little leg muscles.


She really has taken to the swimming.
Quite a natural at it.



I promise at least one of Ollie.
Here is brother and sister playing MineCraft together.
Very cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment