Sunday, August 4, 2013

My beautiful kids this weekend - a celebration of them...

I won't be typing a lot here - this is just a celebration of my beautiful kids on a lovely Saturday.

Ollie and Amy at Amy's swimming lesson.




Scroll down quickly as this sports mode on the camera - so as Ollie jumps out of the water hey presto you get all the actions.











My two just having fun on a lovely sunny day.


Then it's off for lunch at Satay By The Bay - so scooters out kids.


And whilst on the way Amy spotted a rather large large monitor lizard in the gardens.



Big one isn't it



A couple of snaps of some beautiful flowers on the way.
Now with new camera, looking good methinks.


Here now start some lovely shots.
My munchins.



A lovely one of Mary now and baby Jude below.
Yes you heard it here first, bump now has a name - he is Jude. Nice right!



Filipinos going crazy - I think because they had just seen the food court.


Cute cute Amy.


They found a friend clearly - this is little Lilo.


Yours truly having a little cuddle. She was very very gorgeous.


Home!!!



Mwah - very nice kids.
In love!!!



Scooters out again as the food kicks in with some energy for the kids.


Again do the fast scroll down for the next few snaps of Amy as she careers past me on her scooter.








And the same for these of Ollie as he does the same.









Best mates chilling out.


Planning ahead for The Pet Shop Boys concert maybe?
I think it goes really well with my eyes.



Amy trying to do some street magic - Dynamo style.
One minute she has a hair braid and the next its gone - now that's magic.




It was a very hot day - so yes kids you can get wet to cool down.



Clearly they took that to the extreme...







OMG - like huge floatation tanks.


My lovely little kid lets - just having some fun in the sun, oh yeah and water!!!



Actually looks like Ollie is barfing doesn't it.
I would certainly call that projectile.



Time to dry out.





No comments:

Post a Comment