Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Allegra and Ethan - 6 today!!! (well actually yesterday)

Off today to our great mates place to celebrate the 6th birthday of Allegra and Ethan - The Twins.
Kenneth and Faith as always thanks so much for a wonderful time - love you guys.

Now to follow are some lovely snaps of the afternoon.
I don't know if you have read my National Day Fireworks blog yet - but now I wish we had stayed on.

Two beautiful girls - my Amy and the birthday girl Allegra - or Alle for short.


Now I cannot remember some of the kids names - sorry about that Mum's and Dad's. But I did have a sneaky ciggie with this one's Mum, that I know. It was sort of behind the bike sheds stuff so the kids couldn't see. Ha Ha.


Let the games commence.
In comes the entertainer come magician.
Yep he was good - including doves from sacks and silver bowls - very clever.
Not exactly Dynamo though - maybe Flymo instead (remember them???).

Still the all important thing was that the kids had fun, and judging by these faces - tick in the box!!!


Front and centre is the happy couple.
Sorry the twins.
Pulled out front to be sang to and to get involved in some tricks.


Guess the cartoon from the theme tune.
Amy had a go at answering one.
I think it was the theme tune to "Batman" and she answered something like "Banana".
Very lateral.


Ah lovely one of Alle and her friends getting involved, although Alle herself seems to have 'drifted' away a little. Come back Alle, come back...


Amy now on the open Mic;
"Ladies and gentlemen, a Scotsman, Chinaman, EnglishMan, WelshMan, IrishMan, Russian and Australian walk in to a bar." 
The Barman says; "Is this some sort of joke!!!"

It's the way I tell 'em says Amy!!!
Boom Boom!!!


Either someone just farted or he is in mid song at some emotional bit.


And off they go with GangNam Style dancing - I think musical statues was the game.


Kenneth and Faith with all their kids - lovely photo guys.
Some living with them 100%, and one visiting from Japan.


I'll huff, and I'll puff and I'll blow...

my candles out...


Kenneth and visiting daughter from Japan - I think her name was Melanie.


Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Looks like someone made her jump (literally),
or she's pretending to be a Jack-in-a-box,
 or someone just stuck a red hot poker up her bum,
or she wants to join to AirForce,
or she simply slid down the slide and jumped in the air!!!


Some lovely snaps of friends on the day enjoying the usual amazing hospitality being dished out.

I personally found it very hard to prize myself away from the huge fan that was blowing beautiful cool breezes on me on such a hot and humid afternoon. 

OK OK the fact that the fan was right next to Kenneth's bar may have had a slight sway on the decision to remain seated exactly where I was...



Love this one girls - very beautiful.
You all look like models.

And not Airfix ones ha ha!!!


Ollie, Dave and Brendan trying to look cool and tough with water pistols at the ready.
Great to get the boys back together again - great mates that have separated with different schools.


But two lads below that will never be separated are me and my Ollie. 
Best mates ever!!!

Go on then I know someone will say it, also another thing that will not be separated is me and my can of cold beverage. Believe me it was hot this afternoon - and this was purely for hydration purposes.


Is it just me or is this the rudest kids inflatables ever. 

I mean come on someone must have realised the flaw in their design once they'd blown it up. 

You see what I mean yes??? 

And look at the delight on his face - that is one very proud thing for what he's got!!!


No idea who these guys were (sorry), but man is that one cute little girl or what!!!



Talking of cute.
My little Amy decided to go sit alone and devour some chicken.


But then her little mate Alle came on over to keep her company.
Bless her.


Nearing the end of the afternoon now.

Quick drug injection for the boys after they had dried off from the swimming pool.


And the final 3 photos of the day - Kenneth's "toy" - yep he does call it that.
This beast gets used once a month or so.

It is a beauty isn't it!!!
Of course I meant my Mary when I said that - cough cough!!!


Check this puppy out.


Ollie don't get too comfortable mate, we need to get in the Mazda to go home (Boo Hoo).

But the Lambo is clearly not taking up enough space as soon my mate Kenneth will take delivery of his Bentley - 2 year waiting list for that one. Poor little lad ha ha!

Again Kenneth and Faith and kids - thanks so so much for a truly wonderful afternoon.
See you all again very soon hopefully - my turn to cook!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment