Monday, February 4, 2013

Saturday for my Nina


Lovely today was that my great mates Neil and Vikki were there with my family to share what can be a really upsetting weekend - yes it's Ni's birthday and our usual celebratory day to remember her.

Joined as usual this year by our lovely friends from all over Singapore. Just so very very nice to see them all together again. We worked out, it has potentially been the entire year since the last party since all were together as one gang previously. Nina has that effect still, bless her!


However also some new arrivals. How is this little bundle of cuteness. Roy & Karen come and show her off. She was just so so beautiful. Goodness me. SO many congratulations to you both, she is gorgeous, ladies and gentlemen I give you Phoebe Clifford.


I think Dave must have forgotten his sunglasses, or this picture was much later in the day than I thought. Nice snap chaps!


Mwah - nice photo girls. 


A motley crew if ever I have seen one. 
Far left is the Singaporean Head of Innovation, an amazing chap - half-Dutch/English, Jeeeoff.
Second from right the Singaporean Governor of Loud Shirts
Marathon Man in the red - "I love people who are like skittles".
Green vest, singlet, aeorobics hard - "Can I have my shorts back now please Brian?"
Far right "One night in Bangkok, and the tuk tuk's all yours love!"


Ahhh my girls!


"Ding Ding, no standing please!"

Clearly reaching the end of the first stint, the 1300-1700 booking of BBQ pits.

Food demolished, most of drink gone, smiles all round, people arriving still (Eddo and Vikki clearly on UK time-zone arrived early evening - cough cough), people leaving.

But I think everyone all had a good time. Thanks Ni for getting us all back together, and sharing some fun and some stories and allowing us to see new additions and kids growing so very very fast.


"Ding Ding!" OK different bell now and definitely not "last orders".

Everyone back to chez Kennett for a continued party and giggles. Barrie arrived after having played golf. Terry even pooped round which was legendary as he never met Ni. Plus this year we also had Eddo and Vikki.

Thanks to all!

Lovely time.


OK when I said we had Eddo and Vikki - I think it was actually only Vikki.

"Eddo, Eddo, hey has anyone seen Eddo...?"


Following now are some lovely late night/early morning snaps of the friends and family.

Very nice!






Oh sh*t - then this happened.

I seem to remember it all getting a little blurry.

I know I'll try wearing 3D glasses, that's clearly going to help.

"Yep I was right, much clearer now, see I am holding up 4 fingers. That's right count em, one, two, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"


No comments:

Post a Comment