Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just another weekend!!

Another wonderful weekend just gone (last weekend actually).

This weekend we did book printing meetings, chilling with Ollie's mates, shopping for shoes and presents, and then off food court hunting which you will see on my food blog. Sunday was a busy day getting food, then off to play football and then to meet a new arrival of our great friends Jeremy and Liz, 2 week old baby Julian (OMG he is gorgeous!!!!!!!).

Last weekend we did this;

Have to say feeling still very guilty re this. Invited to the twins birthday and then Schuey invited us to house warming. One was Changi Airport and the next West Coast. We were off to Tim's and then Kenneth asked me to drink a yard of ale, that was that - the kids were happy in pool and playing, not many kids at Schuey's, drinks were flowing, we were halfway to home etc etc. We stayed! So thanks to Kenneth and Faith we had a ball, and so so so sorry to Tim & Sarah for missing the party - we truly are.

Here's the munchkin watching the magician. He was pretty damn good actually, complete audience participation as you'll see below.


This is funny. Look nothing behind my back kids. Hold on a second, so why is you bloody hand behind your back you faker. I'm going to report you to the magic circle.

Actually the guy had really hurt his back earlier in the day and was standing like this because he was in intense pain, and was trying to support himself. Hey gotta laugh I suppose, especially wearing clothes like that.


Intense concentration.

OK kids don't forget to say the magic word. "aaaahhaahahahhahaha my back , the pain, bloody hell, ahahahahahah!!!!! - and hey presto a rabbit appears from the hat!"


This was very cute actually when the twins had to come up and be part of the act = trying to find the correctly spelt flag saying happy birthday from the bag. Very clever this one.



Holy Moly - check the cakes - Ethan and Alle very lucky with these. Amazing!



I'm swimming to Indonesia Dad, and I'm loving it.

Hun, you're in Uncle Kenneth's swimming pool you donut!


OK a new one - you've seen the "every day I'm shuffling". OK here is DJ Amy saying "Yoah" to all her listeners ....................

Don't ask, I have NO idea!


A wee trip to the cinema to watch a lovely new Disney flick, Brave. Before it was ready let's have some fun.


Bring on the arcades - bro and sis fighting off giant spiders, mosquitos, and other weird things in the jungle of the Amazon. OK OK a game on the 3rd floor of Kallang Shopping Centre. But hey the thought is there, and certainly the team work!



A lovely leisurely drive on a Sunday afternoon. HOLD ON A SECOND, is he driving with an infant on his lap, with no seatbelt (must be Singapore) - call the cops! WHO is this parent, shocking behaviour!


I like this one. We must have had about 6 goes on this. Father/Daughter basketball. What a giggle. Amy, you were really really good!


Me and my new friend Ted (It's a movie), he said "Come here ya bast*rd!" How could I refuse!?!?!?!?!


Home and the girls chilled out - BIG TIME. Need I say more??? It's all Daisy Duke shorts, legs and  iPADS everywhere. Comfy are we girls???? Hmmmm I don't think they heard me!!!!


The Amy's first time to Night Safari - so VERY limited on the photos, as er, well because it's night time. But here we are at creatures of the night show, hmmmmm, is this 4 year old a loonie tune or what???


"I love my map of the theme park Dad", or is "I lick my map of the theme park Dad"??
But a lovely snap of Ollie and Mary in the background.


OK OK we squeeze in one video of the guys doing the flame breathing thing. Pretty cool. And this is literally as you walk through the front door.

BOOM, stink of paraffin, naked blokes with six packs, fire everywhere, and lots of shouting, screaming and dancing - almost like being in a pub in the East End of London! 

But pretty impressive isn't it!



No comments:

Post a Comment