Saturday, May 7, 2011

WOW is not enough but all I can say!

So I have just left the theatre having watched the kids perform the first show - all I can say is WOW. That really does not do justice to what I just saw, witnessed, marveled at, but it literally is all I can say.

13 9-14 year old kids just blew away an audience of 150 people with their acting skills, they nailed every line, every joke, every emotion like seasoned professionals. It really was one of those "you have to see it" moments!

So proud Dad here, such a proud Dad. Ollie if you read this you were AMAZING my friend, just AMAZING. Every single person in that audience was on every word you said, the rap song was wonderful even with no music because of technical glitch - but you carried on like a pro! Just wonderful Ollie. I truly believe you have found a calling there mate! And no nerves but very excited afterwards!

I just hope the next performance goes as well, this one being video'd so I hope to be able to get a copy or 20 to send off to the family around the world! Ollie you were a SUPERSTAR!

Again WOW!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment