Sunday, May 1, 2011

THE 3rd birthday party











Wow what a day it was yesterday. So joint birthday party at 1330 with Harry, Princess and Super Hero theme. Then Barrie and Bing wedding at 1800 same day, at which I was best man with no real duties (so I thought - read on). So a morning of chaos cake delivery, party bag packing, drinks to get, eski to pack, presents to wrap, pizzas to order, shopping to do etc.

Then I get a call from my mate Simon, at 10:00 am, who is MC for the wedding. So mate he says, at about 2030 I'll introduce you and then you do your speech. "Sorry my what, my speech!?!?!?!?!" was my response, maybe with quite a few swear words in addition to that. "My speech. what speech, Barrie no tell me I need do a speech!!!!!!" Yep you can tell BLIND PANIC now takes over, so organising Amy party with all the above and now having to write and practice a best man's speech - dear me, what a morning the 30th April was!

Still we did it. A fantastic birthday party, although one down side was it was Amy nap time so she was a little grumpy for the first part as you'll see from the photos and videos below. But then she got her second wind and off we went with smiles and laughs! Great day. Lot's of our very good freinds, Miz and new babies all together for what seems an age - for example we have not seen Laurence, Kirsty for 3-4 months I think and this time we got to meet the gorgeous new member of their family. How cute is she. Poor Lol now lives with FIVE women! FIVE! WOW!

So here we go some lovely shots of the day. Great fun. Thanks to all that attended and made it great fun for my darling daughter.

Love Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment