Sunday, May 1, 2011


So here is some of THE SPEECH. A snippet, a sampler, a section - just enough to give you an idea!

Ha Ha, a complete rush job squeezing in speech writing between getting ready for Amy's birthday party, a nightmare. But we got there, many mad looks at this bloke in just shorts standing on the balcony of his condo talking to himself (actually practising my speech).

I have to thank Mr Davis, thanks Simon, for alerting me to the need at 10am, or the night could have been a completely different affair.

But if you listen in the background there is laughter, and actually once in to it I had great fun. Then later in the night you couldn't get me off the stage doing a stand up routine, and Mr Davis to the rescue again - stole the microphone and made me sit down.

A great wedding and again as said before thanks to Barrie and Bing for welcoming me and Mary to what was a fantastic event. Bring on Bali Mr and Mrs Steele!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment