Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's that Kraftwerk song - "She's a Model!"

Oh my goodness. So a mate of ours, Bill, that we met when in Cambodia was looking at the kids photos and he stated you should get Amy to the modelling agency I used for my kids when I was in Singapore. She's lovely looking and would do really well, etc etc.

So I did, enrolled Amy to Impact Models. We had a date booked but she had a mark on face and hand from the infection I mentioned before, so rebooked to the other day.

Hey presto - check her out. Ha Ha Ha. Very proud Dad, as they said she was an excellent candidate as very pretty but amazing considering she is two how well she behaved.

Check out the face, she LOVED it. Almost a face of ecstasy as she sits there having eyes, lips, face and her all made up, and not over the opt make up. She looks BEAUTIFUL does she not?

The off to the photo shoot which took like 5 minutes maximum as she sat posed, smiled, played with balls and laughing smiling for the camera - a natural! Ha Ha!

Amy again you made Daddy really smile, thanks my love. Let's hope you make a big success from this babe.






1 comment: