Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And then the Bird Park maybe 2 years on























What a busy weekend we had with the kids. So bird park and lovely Chinese food, and unfortunately just a little too late to stay for some prawn fishing as fast approaching Amy's bed time. But here are, Kennett family day out at Jurong Bird Park, just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Amy LOVED it, although my darling they're not all ducky's!

A real funny one is the one of the Hornbill flat against the cage side, and my Sister and Nina (if with us) would relate to this. Remember yours truly, Brian Dr Doolittle Kennett, in Australia? Yes talk the animals! Well in Australia I was talking to Koalas, in Jurong Bird Park I was talking to the Hornbills, ha ha. This one took a shine to me, listen to the video the birds make this sort of weird noise which I was copying and had them all going mad, like who is that tall, stubbly Hornbill. He He!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment