Saturday, January 15, 2011

And now MORE videos


OK so here are the infamous Kennett kids now on Tagbilaran, and the Bohol Tropics Hotel on yet another water slide.


And here is Miss Kennett at the same pool showing off her wonderful life jacket that she loves, and of course her absolutely bravery to jump from the pool side. Very good Amy.


OK OK I know school boy toilet humour but Ollie and I thought this really funny, as it did look like he was sitting in the pool having a massive pee. Dear me, so yes we thought it would be a giggle to video it an put on the blog for all to see - sorry about that.





And here we ALL are swimming together, I had to swim with one hand to do this video, but look at Amy and Ollie go, swimming alone. Amazing! Aren't they both doing so so well!



OK so here's one of just Ollie as well now to show you how well he is doing at his swimming. Great stuff Ollie, very proud Daddy!



And now here is a very brave Ollie jumping from the high dive, he's good huh!



And this is Ollie and Jimboy (Mary's boy) hard at play. Great shots under the water I think. So cool. And now publishing this as I am off to bed as past midnight here and I don't want to lose the downloads. Maybe more tomorrow as we still have loads of fun stuff to show from the Xmas break. Love Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment