Sunday, June 19, 2016

Now that was a TOP Father's Day

How lucky are we sometimes?
I had such a wonderful day today for Father's Day.

Up early.
Handmade cards and presents galore given to me by my wonderful kids.
Oscars Statues for 'Best Dad';
New bracelets for casual Dad, and
A new t-shirt that I wore today for our trip.

Then at about 10am off we go to Tanah Mereh Ferry Terminal and off we scoot to Bintan for the week at Nirwana Resort Hotel - I like, I like a lot.

And what a bloody good first day.
Father's Day meal to come to another food review near you soon.
But here is the afternoon fun.

Wee man in his new floaty jacket - just having fun, fun, fun 
My Mary and Jude - did you guys have something a little gassy for breakfast??? 
What's your name mate - "Can't tell you, it's secret squirrel innit!!!" 
Lovely one - my swimmers
Again a beauty of all the gang having fun in the pool, so lovely to see
Jude Jude - trying so so hard to learn to swim bless him - very proud to see the determination, but also of how much fun and how proud of himself he is too. Way to go Baby Jude
Topped off by a beautiful, albeit bloody expensive, Japanese meal to see out an amazing Father's Day - thanks to my gang, love you lots and lots and lots - such fun - Dad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment