Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day #2 in Bintan - here's Monday

Day #2 in Bintan - here's Monday

Another absolutely fabulous day in Bintan - more food to come of course on the food blog, so this is just the shots of family fun. A lovely lazy swimming pool day. How nice was that.

Now in pictures = painting a thousand words and all that;

The gang poolside playing nicely...

Yes I was there too - no beautiful beaches between the feet with no one around for me, not with three kids to entertain ha ha!

Amy asked me to take an action shot of her jumping from the water - job done Amy - very impressive...



And then after much much pressure I agree to take her on the trampoline thing  - Baby Jude is having a rest so on we go. We set a big challenge to her - double back-flip please Amy - and here is her executing against that challenge








Good work Amy-Boo 
Just a stunner of my gorgeous girl!!!

Off to dinner on the floating sea food restaurant - now that is a sunset and half is it not. Just stunning.

And another stunner - he he...

Looking back at Singapore - twinkly little lights far off in distance - another stunning view

We even managed to sneak in a few drinks afterwards at the floating bar, Calypso. He changed the music and stuck in some reggae, nothing better. Lovely cool beers, cool breezes, cool tunes and fun with the family. Nice!!!

I love this one of a little serious Baby-Jude - having a moment son?

Baby-Jude made sure I took a picture of the CRAPS, yep craps - bless him. Ha Ha.

Nearly bed time now - few final minutes with his big brother... 
Yes Dad I am super tired now - thanks for a lovely day, I had such fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment