Sunday, May 8, 2016

"I am going to really miss my Sister", says Amy

"I am going to really miss my Sister", says Amy

I think we all know that Amy - it has been such fun to have Jhea with us this past month. The time has absolutely flown by, and I cannot believe you leave us tomorrow. 

Amy and Jhea have been great mates the whole time here, a month long sleepover party, swimming buddies, sleeping buddies, shopping buddies, playing buddies, singing buddies, even prawn fishing buddies. Yes folks prawn fishing.

"Love you Sis" ... "Love you too Sis"

Having a blast @ prawn fishing East Coast stylee
Now it has to be said that Jhea was a Jedi Master at prawn fishing, even catching crayfish for the first time in family Kennett history of prawn fishing in the 9 or so years here in Singapore now. You rock Jhea - we should set one of these up in Philippines and you can run it for us ha ha...

Missing you already Jhea - much love Mum, Amy, Ollie, Jude and Uncle Brian xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment