Sunday, May 15, 2016

Family trip to Suntec and Singapore National Alive Museum

Family trip to Suntec and Singapore National Alive Museum

A picture paints a thousands words they say, so realistically I don't need to say anything as there are so many photos that this blog is almost as long as a thesis. Anyways here is the family acting like idiots (literally at certain times) at this picture museum thingy at Suntec.

They had fun. As I think you will see.

Apologies for the captions family - my turn for a bit of fun!!!

King & Queen - and Court is in session...

She should have worn her other tail - much more colourful!!!

I don't know who she is, but I want her number!!!

Speech bubble; "Can I have the iPad Mum?"

"How did I end up in there, with that damn dog, yucks???"

The hand of God?

Looks like she's sitting on my leg!!!


Looks like one of my work team meetings - me and a load of mirrors!!!
"What do you think Brian?"
"I think that's a great idea Brian..."


"Please can I have the iPad???"

The tangled web she weaves.....

Baby Jude seemingly in two minds...

Amy auditioning for X-Factor? I think she might win you know...

Amy this is your Dad speaking - that is the first and last time to be on a pole OK!!!!

When I said to the barman, I only want a half, I think he got the wrong idea!!!

Clearly a fictional photo. One Mary could not lift me, and two those ain't her pink legs!!! Ha Ha!!!

Superman now kicks in carrying the family off to safety, or dinner or something??? Amy first!!!

"Save me too..." says Baby Jude

"When I said I want a crocodile sandwich and make it snappy, I didn't mean this...." Says Amy

Not sure who is more scared - I have decided - over to you...

Wow a humming bird, and look at the blue thing with wings too...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

"I didn't do it..." says Amy

Premier Grab Humming Bird???


Ollie's a gonna for sure - not sure if the croc is big enough to swallow him whole though...

Baby Jude when you said you wanted some new Crocs, did you really mean this???

I think he truly is a Superman to be able to lift this big lump of the ground!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment