Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wooooo Scary - hold on a minute...

Halloween

So Halloween is upon us and Amy's ballet class at Siglap South Community Centre, has decided to put on a party. A very SPOOKY party.It was actually really very good. Loads of games rooms and a haunted room. Packed to the brim with people and kids - of whom about 95% were all dressed up.

So Amy is all; "Daddy I want to dress up as a with. But as a pretty witch Daddy!"

A pretty witch????

So off goes yours truly to the supermarket to purchase stuff. And by stuff I mean eye shadow, lipstick and blusher. Oh yeah plus a mop handle and a couple of scary masks to get us all in the zone. Notice no Ollie - he was out already at his own Halloween Horror Nights @ Universal with his friends.

#2 and #3
And bloody hell did she look pretty - OMG, where has my little girl gone? Thanks to my Mary for transforming her in to a teenager, mwah. And hello to my little man Jude - wow loving that Baby Jude, very scary with your sister.

Bloody dentist
 I tell you the NHS here is rotten! 
Maybe just a little more moisturiser?
Yours truly and my beautiful daughter - I think I win on looks, ha ha ha!
Similar lipstick though???

My beautiful girl

Do I need to say any more other than; she is just beautiful.
Oh my gosh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment