Thursday, October 10, 2013

What a lovely Sunday!!!


A slight change in plan, but how good did it turn out... Check these snaps out.

So originally I was playing football, but due to some infection in the latest tattoo I could not play. At the same time this was happening in pops an invite from Dani - Simon is going to be on his own with a load of women would you all come round for a BBQ.

Oh yes indeedy I'll be Si's wing-man no worries.

It turned in to such a lovely HOT and sunny afternoon with our friends and extended friends.

Amy started drinking very early this afternoon - dear me, where does she get that???


Fantastic new toy for the pool - hook up the hose and hey presto you have a spouting whale.
No not me going for a swim, the plastic blue thing in the picture.


Food, food, food.
So so good.
I am actually going to touch on all of these on the food blog - yep stolen recipes.
So here just look at the "pretty pictures".


Kids going crazy.


And more...


Mwah!!!

Me and my mate Edwin.
What a darling this little man is - well when I say little I mean he is not 24 years old.
He is clearly beyond the new born stage.
But he is UBER cool. Love him. Such a good baby.


Don't care.
Call it self-addornment. Whatever. Here is indeed another photo of ME.


Switching sides now.
Mary also goo gooing and gaa gaaing.
Mary and Edwin.
So cute.



Dinner time.
Man this boy can eat.
I may change his name to hoover.


Love these next shots.
I asked all the kids to line up and dive bomb together.
Here it comes.

Going...


Going...


Going...


Going...


Going...


GONE!!!


Look at the pretty pictures - for recipe go to http://www.islifearecipe.com


We call her Joda.
Check those wrinkly hands out - OMG - looks more like Mother Theresa than a 12/13 year old!!!


Look at the pretty pictures!!!


And again!!!


Simon and Dani.
Thank yo so very much.
What an afternoon for us all.
Amazing and just so bloody lovely - thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment