Monday, October 21, 2013

But today is the day - he is officially 12


Happy Birthday Ollie - at 12pm midnight last night my little man turned 12. Holy cow where have the years gone, amazing. My son, my friend, my inspiration - love you Ollie. Have a lovely day.





Thanks to all our family from across the globe for his wonderful gifts and 'donations' - face says it all really, he was SO VERY HAPPY with his big gift from us all - coming to a FaceTime near you soon.

As another special touch for the day I cooked something he was desperate for when in Tioman Island but they ran out on the last day and he never had it - so I tried to recreate just for him the famous dish of Oxtail in Asam Pedas Gravy. More of that on the foodie blog though.

But before that at the start of the early evening and Ollie and Amy decide it is a good time to go and test out Ollie's new eater pistols.

Like a sniper I took up my position to sneak some long range shots of them playing - very cute.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh says Amy - she's dropped her gun, and Ollie is chasing with his super soaker!!!
Run Amy, RUN - oh yeah and Scream Amy, SCREAM!!!


Close quarter action, poolside.


The battle continues.


OK rest time.
Like a break in 'no man's land'.


He is a handsome chap is he not...
Clearly Naoko's blood in there not mine he he.


"Go on punk, make my day..."


Oh no! Innocent bystanders are getting hit in the cross-fire.


Then the punk turns up and does indeed make his day - as Dirty Daddy got flipping soaked by these two terrors. My line was more like "Go on punk, make my shirt and shorts really wet!!!"


Trying in vain to get my own back.


Now even Amy is having a pop at Daddy.


Back to the dry now and it is cake time - a rapturous rendition from Amy of Happy Birthday in both English and Mandarin - wow!


Happy Birthday handsome - birthday nearly finished now matey!


And one two three - blow out the candles, make a wish and next time you do this you'll be a teenager - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!


Happy Birthday Matey from all of us.
Small slither for me thanks and a monster piece for Jude.


No comments:

Post a Comment