Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Our other party on the same day...

Phewy!

Yep we had two concurrent parties.

Father's Day and the Thank You Teachers party. Goodness me. Well actually I loved this as I had a beer at each and was doing shuttle runs - ha ha! Come on you know me so well by now!

Here are some gorgeous shots of party No.2 - Father's Day.

OK on the way to the party and Amy trying her hand at the new camera.


Muah - Amy Boo, soooooooo cute!!!
Kawaii.


Bing and Baby Edwin - OMG how cute is that baby!


Coconut - she's a honey isn't she. Beautiful snap!




Oooooooooh Edwin, Edwin - just want to squeeze him - he's SO gorgeous!
The neck is the beautiful Dani, sorry hun, I couldn't stop taking snaps of him.


Well hello there Mr Rutherford.
Mate you'd get my phone number any day of the week.
Ding Dong!


No stomach shots are allowed at the moment I am told - he he!
My beautiful Mary.



Flynno and Noah.
CRAZY boys!
Tongue like a Fresian - ha ha!


You know I don't know this chap - but love the photo, a cracker for Father's Day.
Yes he was with our party by the way, no I am not a snoop! Even with the new camera.



So pretty - so happy!



Freia also looking beautiful.
Thank you SO much for chatting to us and Ollie about SOTA - man was that useful! 
Slightly less panicky now - slightly! 


Ding Dong again - I say these two chaps are downright gorgeous, are they not!!!


Bazza - doing what Bazza does so very well.
No not drinking, I mean looking flipping cool and extremely handsome!


Peia - another beautiful photo.


I tell you what - this girl is amazing - this is Chili.
What an absolutely wonderful girl.




LIFE LONG friend Ms Atima - what an impact this lady has had on our lives.
A truly wonderful lady and wonderful friend.


James you gotta love these shots mate!
Tearing up as I type.
I love these pal!





No comments:

Post a Comment