Thursday, July 26, 2012

TEETH - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So there I was nervous as anything, awaiting the door to open and the dentist to call us in - scary.

I hate dentists, I hate hospitals.

Today as well was a big day, something special adding to the angst - yes it was Amy's first official trip to the dentist.

So scarily I sat waiting, the door finally opened, and our name was called - ooooooohhhhhh nnnnooooo I was thinking, here we have to go ..........................

And then a gust of wind hit me and spun me around, as a certain 4 year old girl from the Kennett family sprinted past me, jumped up on the dentist chair and opened her mouth in the blink of an eye. Oh my Gawd, could not believe it - she really showed me and Ollie up. Check her out below, just amazing!


So she had a prod and a poke, a nice clean and now a beautifully pearly white smile. Well done Amy, amazing sweetie. Very impressive and Very proud we are of you.

Love Daddy

PS - I am still VERY scared, despite what you did!!!! He He!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment