Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there.

I had a truly amazing day, celebrating alongside Charlie's 2nd birthday, then swimming pool with Gordon/Thes/Steve and of course my Mary and the kids. Great fun.

But the main reason for this blog, is that I wanted to share with you what Ollie wrote in his card for me.

Dear Daddy,

A Dad is a man who loves, cares and shares with people especially family,
You are one of these amazing and inspiring Dads,
You are a Dad who shows off all the things I just said,
Thank you from me and Amy for being a Dad that comes once in a lifetime,
Your kindness will be in everyones hearts when you don't see them,
You are an amazing Daddy,

Happy Father's Day from Oliver and Amy xxxxxxx


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Thanks Ollie I LOVE it and I love you. Great pic of you at the pool yesterday to accompany your work.

So here are some snaps of the day;

0930 - Charlie's 2nd Birthday Party. Lovely place on the boardwalk of Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Kids going crazy with scooter races and the like. Beautiful morning thanks to JT and Liz.


Happy Birthday Charlie. 



James and his wee boy, now 11 months old, but goodness me a smile to make anyone melt!



Well Hello Ladies - among or what, ha ha. Notice how I am leaning my stomach against the handrail. Needed something to take the weight off my feet, ha ha!


Randoms of the kids, well basically just having fun.




Another smoking shot, this time "hello boys". And did I hear someone up the back shouting "Facebook, Facebook?!?!?!"


We have an exhibition of Hockney at the Marina Bay Sands, so they have these "portrait" frames for you to stand behind. This is a classic. Makes me giggle every time I see this one. Nice one Ollie.


And so at the end of a very busy Father's Day - chill out time - Good night everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment