Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mr Totton has been busy again!













Approximately 3 years on and back to Mr Totton for another family Kennett photo shoot. This time including "naked", YES, "naked" Dad. I bought this mini statue of a guy bending over, Mr Totton in creative style saw it, loved it, and thought I know I'll get Kennett naked with new tattoos! And look at outcome, even if I say so myself pretty cool.

Amy, Ollie and Mary just look divine. I have been comparing the ones from nearly 3 years ago and I really don't think there's much change with Mary and I, Ollie is just bigger and still so handsome, BUT Amy is now a young lady.

Flip back to the other blog some time ago and have a compare, she really has grown in to a beautiful young lady!

Ged you have worked your magic again, just LOVE these shots mate and love you too! Thanks buddy, proud Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment