Saturday, July 2, 2011

I have two hands, a ...........




Well I think the song goes "I have two hands, my left and my right, etc etc". Here is Amy's rendition, sitting on our last night in Bali at the Villa complex - just me, the kids and Mary, and giggling giggling. We had a lovely vacation together, and I'll be posting many more photos and videos from the trip shortly.

What you don't see here is Ollie and I stage right making her laugh as she's trying to sing for the video, is it just me or is that an infectious laugh and giggle. They kept me, Mary and Adeline, the friends, the tourists and the local Balinese all very much entertained as you'd imagine whilst we were away - to the state of one lovely Australian couple sitting close to us every breakfast so they could hear and watch them, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment